Monday, December 5, 2011

Earnestly Will I Seek You (Psalm 63:1)


I long for Christ.

I can't make it a single moment without Him.
 
All day today, I have been plagued by an overwhelming desire to spend time with Him. All I wanted was to be with my Savior.

We really do live in a "dry and weary land where no water is." This world is full of pain, heartaches, and tears. We live in a barren desert that drains us of hope, love, and joy.

I can't find any water anywhere. I am parched.
The only relief I will ever find is in Christ alone. 
In Christ I find never-ending joy, perfect love, sustaining joy.

If you are searching for fulfillment in anything else, I promise you, you will not find it.  The purpose of your life is found in the truth of Jesus Christ alone.

How glad am I to have everlasting water.







No comments:

Post a Comment